This blog belongs to Owen who is 11 years old. He moved to Grenada in September 2014 with us, his family, while I volunteer with Cuso International. He is sharing his thoughts about moving to a foreign country, living in the Caribbean and how it is to come home after ten months away.




Monday 18 August 2014

What I'll miss/What I'll love

These are the things I think I am going to miss about being in Grenada:
  • playing with Lego
  • playing on the Wii
  • playing my DS
  • my grandmas
  • my house
  • my friends
  • my cousins and aunts and uncles
  • pancakes
  • poutine
  • pizza
  • ice cream
  • Sheppard's pie
Some of the things I think I am going to love about Grenada:
  • new friends
  • the ocean
  • the warmth
  • waterfalls
  • fishing
  • having my family around
  • having breakfast with monkeys outside

No comments:

Post a Comment