This blog belongs to Owen who is 11 years old. He moved to Grenada in September 2014 with us, his family, while I volunteer with Cuso International. He is sharing his thoughts about moving to a foreign country, living in the Caribbean and how it is to come home after ten months away.




Sunday 1 March 2015

A little while longer

On Friday my mom got her work visa. So we will be staying until the end of June. I was personally hoping that we would be going back at the end of this month because I want to go home.

I know I will miss looking at the yachts when we go home and swimming in the ocean.

I miss home. But my aunt Ceilidh is coming on the 29th so that is something I am looking forward to. And by then we will be home in less than 90 days!

2 comments:

  1. And in 27 days, Owen will be turning eleven years old!!! It won't be every year that you can celebrate your birthday swimming in the Caribbean sea. Owen, I am with you, I was hoping you would come home at the end of the month but if you read your Mom's blogs, you can see why it is important that you are in Grenada. Hang in there, you are having the longest summer of your life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Owen, just think you will have another summer when you come home and you will be able to say that you and Aiden both had your birthdays in the Caribbean. Wished I was going to be there for yours too. The time will go fast, and you will have fun with your Aunt Ceilidh. Love you, Nana.

      Delete